Fly to the sky

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Busy week

Wow, am so busy these days and am loving it! Dance, music and dandiya...okay, some work in between, some deadlines to meet and some transactions to merge...hehe. But yeah, I am happy when am busy and running errands. I manage time for my gym and the fooseball, ping-pong games. Took some time off from work for a game of pool the other day. So much happening, its fun. Did some shopping yesterday for the Diwali fest coming up at Oracle. I love the practice sessions. Catching up with some things I missed in my undergrad coll days :) I could always do fashion shows, thats the easy stuff but you need lot of attitude to shake a leg ;) We go to Cupertino some days to practice, our choreographer stays there, but one thing that drags me there is the good food in a dhaba close by :D Choreography is almost done, but people are still nervous, a lot excited, but damn anxious...we are far from done, but its a lot of fun. Am sure, I will miss these dance sessions once the D day is gone past.

Went for the Dandiya organized by the SEF at Santaclara in the weekend and wow, was it entertaining. Such adventure! Went for a wonderful concert organized by Saniti, one of my friends was performing. She is an amazing dancer, have always admired talented skillful dancers, one area I always dreaded to explore without the support of 2 drinks, hehe.... There were some 12 dances and intermittent skits. Out of it and decided to go try my luck with the Dandiya tickets...it was tuff I knew but the task looked impossible when we saw so many people returning back without tickets....but we still went in. Talked to a nice lady who knew of someone wanting to selling extra ticket, got that and apparently that ticket had free Dandiya along, hehe. The dance was fun, we were a huge group, not really good dancers, overly under-dressed compared to the stunning ghagra cholis and kurtis we saw there. But we had a great time there. Good music, some food and water, fun people to hang around with, cute guys to look at and the night was gratifying ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger PlanetSonal said...

Hey,

Thanks for writing about the SEF Dandia event. Glad you enjoyed :)

Cheers,

Sonal
SEF Dandia Team

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home