Fly to the sky

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Too many things happening too fast...

Grades declared...A+ in the project! So, finally all the hard work payed off! Wow, so we faked the metrics, faked the process blah blah, whats with that...the fact remains that the product is functional, system is up and running, deployed for the clients to demo, gave countless presentations already, some to the research group, 1 for Cylab, 1 for Boeing, 1 poster presentation, hehe...not that these were rocket science, it was easy and we enjoyed the stuff, more so we learnt so much stuff!

This has boosted my QPA to 3.99! Wow, am I proud of the achievement? No, am the most humble and modest person on earth, or so I would like to believe, hehe. The graduation ceremony is a few days away and am so excited, well...for a number of reasons, this being one :)

My H1 has got its approval for 3 yrs. Thats one colossal issue resolved, all the running around I had to do for the paper work involved is finally looking fruitful....it will be cool to start work now in June end...

Amazing food at Tamarind, our mentor treated us for one final time now at Pittsburgh. Gorged and stuffed ourselves like the ever hungry, ever starved grad students :) Rasam for soup, idli for starters, spl rava dosa, bisibella bath and ras malai! Long live the Acme project that had bagged now so many treats, hehe. Our mentor seemed so good now, anybody who feeds me to my hearts content is a darling, haha. Some good discussion on the topics of industry work, American culture, mannerisms, our future work, the whole CMU experience filled in the rest of the evening. The drive was enjoyable as well...spring has never seemed more welcome...

On a different note, slight health probs, the cold and cough has been troubling me for over a week now and its beyond comprehension why this virus hangs on to me for such a long time, hehe...will be good by tomorrow. And the first tiff with the guy in my life over some silly happenings...surprised at how I over-react at times......and now, amicably resolved as well :)

1 Comments:

Blogger C'est la vie said...

Everything seems to be falling nicely into place. I wish I could say the same for me:) You go girl!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home