Fly to the sky

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fun month


Wow, have never been more happy in life! All looks so good. Oops, touch wood...But yeah, I seem to be so much under control. Be it work, career, activities, fun or just plain life in general.

Yosemite trip is the best way to begin narrating this mood of mine :) Aah, got to drive a lot in the journey, well not as much as I would have liked, but quite a lot for a beginner...its not easy to drive with 4 other pseudo-drivers in the car! But, enjoyed it nevertheless. The hotel, Apple tree Inn was beautiful cottage-like, amidst the woods, secure yet having the mysterious feel.

We drove, trekked, hiked, swam, fed the deer and so much more! The Tenaya lake was the most beautiful thing I have set my eyes on. Its calm and clear, surrounded by mountains all around. Being 8000 feet above sea level, the sun shine seemed to have no effect at all in that chill cold freezing water. But, we took a dip...froze to death for a few minutes but were good later. Got a chance to flaunt my rather skillful swimming talents in this chilly icy place;) It was heaven!

The next stop, we drove to the Glacier point. The scenic beauty is breathtaking. We trekked for about a mile there. the next time, will target the half dome:) The next stop was Bridal falls. Again, an awesome sight, a treat to eyes. You feel so close to nature in such a stunningly beautiful place. My parents loved the place, which was the most important to me.

The coming weekend I saw Lage Raho Munnabhai, aha, a very funny, amazing Hindi movie I saw in ages, it feels. Its a very well made movie, a must see! I must have seen some 100 movies in the recent times, but this one peaks all in its entertaining aspect, Circuit rocks!

Work is seeming up pick up speed and I am rather enjoying it. Its enuf to keep me busy. The Diwali bash at Oracle has some dance performances that I am participating. Donno how its gonna shape at the end, but the practice sessions are so much fun. We had a promotional program for Latin dancing, and man...its so overwhelming, tired but longing for more, cant wait for the next week. This feels so good. Gonna hit the gym now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home