Fly to the sky

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Oracle


Thats one of the 5 buildings of Oracle. They have these 5 buildings surrounding a small lake with a fountain in between, its beautiful. In each of these 5 buildings' lobby, they have cafetarias, each one devoted to a different theme. Came in here for the final round of interviews. My first round was a breeze at the campus. The second and the final one brought me here. Needless to say, I am impressed and am looking forward to start my work here after school. I have a few other interviews lined up in the coming weeks, a few startups and some biggies. The only offer that can beat Oracle's is Google's. I graduate in May, will take a small break and join sometime in July.

1 Comments:

Blogger ESIH said...

thts awesome..hang on there you owe us treats big time! firstly the B'day n now the offer..so babes..:D..you know wht comes next hehe

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home