Fly to the sky

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Offer from Oracle

Wow, what a week I had. Flew from Sanfransisco to Phoenix. Planned for Grand Canyon but was too lazy and tired for that. Saw loads of movies, among the most important ones - Mickel Madan Kama Raj, Kamal Hassan in 4 roles, wanted to watch this movie ever since I was a kid, heard abt that for so long but got to watch it only now. No Entry had a bad start, but towards the end, we were laughing as we rolled on the ground, damn hilarious. Heat, and Saw were great too. Went for Bowling in the evening, many friends also joined in. It was fun, only now do I know am no less than an expert :) We got a free game as well as a bonus. Have had so much Indian food in this week, I miss India not even the slightest bit. Had a great flight back home to Pittsburgh, was so tired I slept for like 5 hours in the day. I wake up feeling so good, and now...icing on the cake, I check my mail and I have an offer from Oracle, Redwood Shores, CA! What a cool way to start my new year ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home